Click on our YouTube video to know more about SSMGC
The SSM Green Campus Experience
- SY 2018 - Preschool (Nursery, Kinder 1, Kinder 2)
Primary levels (Grades 1 to 6)
SY 2019 - Lower Secondary Level (Grade 7)
SY 2020 - Lower Secondary Level (Grade 8)
SY 2021 - Cambridge IGCSE (Grade 9)
SY 2022 - Cambridge IGCSE (Grade 10)
SY 2023 - Cambridge International AS/A Levels OR International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) for Grade 11
SY 2024 - Cambridge International AS/A Levels OR International Baccalaureate
Diploma Programme (IBDP) for Grade 12
- Trilingual education covering British English, Filipino and Mandarin
- Young, energetic and highly trained faculty
- Small student-teacher ratio to maintain quality student-teacher classroom time
Preschool – maximum of 12 students to 2 teachers
Higher levels- maximum of 24 students per class
- School curriculum includes after school activities such as music, taekwondo, football, etc.
- In addition to the school's academic program, Primary levels children are offered closely supervised “SPECIAL TIME” allotted to finish school work and areas of study that need more attention.
- Adherence to NO HOMEWORK POLICY (up to Secondary 2) to encourage quality family time outside school; homework will be given to IGCSE, Cambridge International AS/A levels and the IBDP students to prepare them for university life.
- Clean, child-safe facilities enclosed within a secure, exclusive community; equipped with security cameras for added security within the school grounds
- Uniforms are required from Mondays to Thursdays; casual wear on Fridays.
This is a programme designed to teach young people to become responsible, respectful and resourceful members of their communities. It is based on the understanding that discipline must be taught and that discipline teaches.